Thursday, April 1, 2010

Engagement Pictures

So we got all of our engagement pictures back, and they are wonderful.

Much thanks, yet again, to our wonderful photographer Stacey Bishop.

Now we have to pick one to go in the invitations, and we've narrowed it down to these:































































What do you think?

My latest idea was to do two or three different pictures... As in, each invite would only get one picture, but you the one you get could be any of the three. Like bingo! Or the lottery! Except with pictures of my face instead of money.

5 comments:

  1. Dang girl, I have no idea. They are all breathtaking! I will try to put on my Debbie hat (my mom is an amazingly analytical photo chooser).

    Photo 1 - amazing of Sara, Ian's smile doesn't quite reach his eyes. Great that you can see both faces (that's what parents care about so I'm told)

    Photo 2 - Both smiles are great, both faces are great.

    Photo 3 - adorable...

    Hmmm...not much help from the Debbie mind...sorry! You win no matter what with your hot faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are just too photogenic. Geez Louise. I think the second one is my favorite, but the first one is close behind, and the third one is close behind that. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second, third, and first in that order. :-) but i think maybe I said that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with "Debbie".
    They're beautiful! I can't wait to see which one I get.
    I'm sure it's far too late for opinions now (THIS is why I should follow blogs better!) but I like the first one the best because both your faces are so clear. The setting of the 3rd is lovely! Very you.
    Oh weddings and pictures and presents and vows and lifetimes combining. I'm so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little late, but for the record, you both look so relaxed in the second pose - it's by far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete