Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I need new music.

I'm in a rut at work, which means that I need new music. It will kick start my brain again and I'll be able to finish this marketing strategy I've been making dismal progress with. The client has given me very little to work with and I'm not getting any help. I feel like I've been given a stack of toothpicks to build the Golden Gate Bridge. Or lego's to build the Empire State Building. Or a 12-pack of Crayolas to create the Mona Lisa. Or... you get the idea. I need a super boost of creativity and energy and no I'm not talking about Red Bull and yes I've already had five Diet Dr. Pepper's today.

 Accepting ideas for inspiration.... NOW.

1 comment:

  1. still need a suggestion for music? do you ever listen to Flogging Molly? Irish punk/metal/rock.

    ReplyDelete