Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pacific Coast Highway and My California Playlist

One of the gifts that I gave to my bridesmaids was a CD full of California songs. I also made a copy for myself which I plan on blasting with the windows down and the sun roof open as IKF and I spend a day cruising up and down Pacific Coast Highway.

Here is my California Playlist, for your own listening enjoyment:

1. California Soul - Marlena Shaw
2. California Gurls - Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg
3. California - Lenny Kravitz
4. California - Tom Petty
5. Walking in L.A. - Missing Persons
6. New York to California - Matt Kearney
7. Hollywood - Madonna
8. Hotel California (live) - The Eagles
9. Hollywood - Collective Soul
10. California Girls - The Beach Boys
11. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
12. California - Rufus Wainwright
13. California Callin' - Enrique Iglesias
14. Going to California (live) - Led Zeppelin
15. California Love  - TuPac & Dr. Dre
16. California (Tchad Blake Mix) - Phantom Planet


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment