Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wedding Pictures - Bride

Bride. Oh, that's me.

We found my dress at an odd little story in a strip mall in Jordan, Utah. It was the last place I expected, but I luhuhuuuuved my dress. It didn't even require alterations. Not one.

TJ did my hair. He's been doing my hair since I was 15. He actually did my hair for senior prom. I love TJ.

I didn't want a veil, I didn't like the way they looked on me. The flower was perfect. It took it up a notch without making me feel silly. Plus it was hot hot hot that day, and a veil would not have been welcome.

Like wise on the jewelry - I wanted to keep it simple. Just earrrings and a bracelet. The dress spoke for itself and the shoes were a fun, surprising detail that was all the drama I needed.





2 comments:

  1. Amazing! But I want more! More bridals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. I love it all and that dress is absolutely perfect for you perfect. I love it and I heart you and your blog. I have some post in my head that I need to get out soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete